Leaders and Co-Leaders of Groups have the ability to create Challenges with these steps:
- From your Group page, click the “Create a Group Challenge” button.
- You’ll be presented with a form to create the Challenge.
- Fill out the fields presented, noting the following information:
- Tracking devices are only currently used for Step based challenges.
- I Did It Challenges allow you to set a custom activity for your Challenge members to participate in. Note that rather than inputting specifics, such as number of Steps in a Steps Challenge, members of your Challenge will only confirm that they did the Challenge activity, using the “I Did It” button on the Challenge page.
- A Challenge with fixed dates will keep a cumulative ranking for members of your challenge throughout the duration of the Challenge.
- A Challenge with no end date will reset ranking every night at Midnight and will not keep a cumulative ranking across days.