Sharecare allows the addition of an RSS video feed to expert and organization profiles, allowing videos you host on other sites like YouTube to be pulled directly into your profile. First, you'll need to collect the RSS feed url for your channel
- Go to your YouTube channel.
- View the page’s source code (usually found in the Tools menu of your browser).
- Look for the following text:
- Get the value for that element (it’ll look something like UCBcRF18a7Qf58cCRy5xuWwQ)
- Replace that value into this URL:
Once you have the RSS url, follow these steps to add the video feed to your profile:
- Click the About section near the top of your profile.
- On the right hand side of the page, click Add Your Video Feed.
- Click Add feed on the next page and copy and paste your RSS url into the window that appears.